The other day on my way into work I started thinking about all the blessings in my life. I started to name them off one by one. This continued until I got into the office. There are so many things I take for granted every day. It is 13 miles into work and in that timeframe I named off well over 100 things that I am grateful for.
I decided to start a new group called "Thankful Thursday" and I hope others will take advantage of it as well. Here's the short version of what I am thankful for:
- My health
- I woke up singing the theme song to the movie "Animal House" and not something melancholy. This set the mood for the rest of the day.
- Our new president-elect, Barack Obama. Woo-hoo!
- My Vox neighbors.
- Feeling like I'm finally getting somewhere at work.
- Thanksgiving being right around the corner
- That nesting feeling I often get in November when it actually starts to feel like Fall in the desert.
Oh, I could go on and on!
Be blessed my friends. =)